Thursday, May 14, 2009

If you put your heart to it and work hard enough.....

Whenever we try our best and the best is still not good enough, what shall we do ...?

Looking back in my life, I have many of such situations and things just did not work out at all but thankfully I did not give up but keep trying, working harder, and putting my heart to it (as I did not have a choice... LOL), I was amazed many times over that the final results as it turned out to be much much better than I could ever hope for... and I was happy!

It is true and scientifically proven to be possible due to the inner mental strength of each of us which we did not even know about. It was reported clinically that normal human beings limit oursleves to only about 15% of our capabilities and mental strength .... yes, we could still push further and you would be amazed with what we could achieve!

Give it a try and you would be amazed with how powerful your inner mental strength is and you will love the final results and be happy!

"If you can dream, it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

No comments: